This brunch in the past has been before Christmas but we were unable to reserve the Activity Center at that time. This year it will be a “Valentine’s Brunch”. Each person attending should bring his/her favorite brunch dish to serve 8 people. Click here to sign up electronically. You can also contact Susan Fusco at 825-7404 or email her at email@example.com
In addition, this year we are collecting items for baby layette baskets (organized by SaddleBrooke Troop Support). We are requesting the following items:
- Pacifiers: NO BPS—should say it on the package
- Lotions, books, electrical outlet covers, drawer safety clasps, thank you notes, hotel/motel toiletries for Mommies bags, bibs, teethers (NO BPS), baby spoons packet, shampoo, vitamins A&D ointment—most of these items are at the Dollar store
- CLOTHES: One outfit each for ages 0-3 months, 3-9 mo., 18 mo., 24 mo.; total of four outfits
- QUILTS, one in each basket
- Generally DO NOT buy baby powder, diapers or toys with tiny easily removable parts
In the past, the people assembling the baskets from SaddleBrooke Troop Support have been short on baby outfits and have had to buy them separately, so the suggestion at this brunch is to bring baby outfits (Each basket has one outfit each for ages 0-3 months, 3-9 mo., 18 mo., 24 mo.; total of four outfits).